When you visit the site, we automatically collect information about your device, including information about your browser, IP address, time zone and some of the cookies installed on the device. Besides, as you browse the site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products you see, which websites or search terms referred you to the site, and information about how you interact with the site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”
We collect Device Information using the following techniques:
– “Cookies” are data files placed on your device or computer and often contain an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
– “Log Files” -tracking measures that appear on the site and collect data, including your IP address, browser type, ISP, referrer/outbound pages, and date/time stamps.
– “Webbeacons”, “tags” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about browsing the site.
Besides, when you purchase or attempt to make purchases through the Website, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, delivery address, payment information via Klarna, PayPal, SveaWebPay, Swish or Bitpay, e-mail address, and telephone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we generally collect to fulfill all orders placed through the Website (including handling of payment information, arranging shipping and invoices and/or order confirmations). In addition, we use this Order Information to:
Communicate with you;
Check our orders for potential risk or fraud and;
In line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising in connection with our products or services.
We use Device Information that we collect to help us control any risk and fraud (in particular your IP address) and more generally to improve and optimize our website (for example, by generating analytics on how our customers navigate and interact with the website.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your personal information with third parties to help us use your personal information as described above. We use:
- Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the site – you can read more about how Google uses your personal information here: https://www.google.com/intl/sv/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- Metorik for sending follow-up emails and creating reports. Read more about how Metorik uses your personal information here: https://metorik.com/privacy
Finally, we may also share your personal information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to judgment, an application order or other legal requests for information we receive or to otherwise protect our rights.
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you are a resident of Europe, you have the right to access personal information we have about you and to request that your personal information be corrected, updated or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact details below.
Also, if you are a European citizen, we note that we process your information to fulfill any agreements we may have with you (for example, if you order through the Website) or otherwise pursue our legitimate business interests set forth above.
STORAGE OF DATA
When you order through the website, we will keep your order information until you do not ask us to delete the information.
The site is not intended for individuals under 18 years of age.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have any questions or if you would like to make a complaint, contact us by email at [email protected] or by mail using the information below:
EQ Gruppen Aktiebolag
SE-246 42 Löddeköpinge